Affordable Dental Veneers In Durham, Raleigh, Morrisville, NC From Dr Doan Tran
A dental veneer is a cosmetic device usually made up of porcelain. It helps in re-creating the look of the teeth without affecting the enamel. We manufacture dental veneers at our state-of-the-art dental laboratory according to the measurement of the patients. And after the delivery, we bond it into the teeth’s original enamel. At Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry, we perform a wide array of in-office procedures for comfortably placing the dental veneers on your teeth.
At Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry, our dental team very well understands the fact that proper dental veneers instantly improve the aesthetic beauty. Thus, you can definitely opt for dental veneers if you are having stained, discolored, deformed, or a chipped tooth. But, you should remember that dental veneers are an irreversible procedure and cannot be altered by any means.
Why Is Dental Veneers Used?
Dental veneers improve the brightness of the teeth and help straighten the smile. Probably this is the reason why veneers are getting so popular day by day. At Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry, we also use it for correcting dental issues like discoloration, fracture, or chipped tooth. According to our lead dentist Dr Tran, dental veneers are way less intrusive when compared to crowns and braces. They even play a crucial role in sealing the gaps or rectifying the misalignment. Overall, it is a wise decision to let the dentist decide if veneers is what will fulfill your requirement.
Why Is Dental Veneers Prescribed?
Porcelain veneers are the most common type of dental veneer that we prescribe at Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry. We generally prefer using it for improving the color and shape of the teeth. And as far as its durability is concerned, it can last anywhere between 10 to 20 years. Speaking of our dental veneers cost, it is affordable and will never dig a hole in your pocket.
What Does The Dental Veneers Procedure Involve?
During a dental veneer procedure, maybe you will have to visit our dental office more than once. If the veneer is prefabricated, the process will get completed in a single appointment. Else, you will have to visit our dental office twice.
At our dental office, we have only one target, i.e. to provide you with affordable dental veneers. Here are the steps that we follow during the procedure –
- If your teeth are sensitive, then local anaesthesia may be required. However, we generally don't use it. Our dentist will first clean the teeth and determine the required shade that you are going to need. Then, we will remove a certain portion of your enamel so that we can appropriately place the veneer on your tooth.
- In the first step, we take an impression of your teeth and make a temporary veneer. We then place the temporary veneer on your teeth until the original one is delivered.
- After our dental laboratory sends us the actual veneers, we remove the temporary ones. We then clean the teeth with pumice and water.
- We make sure to clean the veneer with water and air-dry it before using. Next, we apply the adhesive to the region where the veneer is to be placed. It is then carefully placed so that it doesn’t come out.
In the next step, we light cure the veneer for 60 seconds on all surfaces. This helps the veneer to remain firmly attached to the teeth.
- Finally, we remove the excess materials from the surface of the teeth and polish the margins of the veneer after carefully placing it.
We also schedule a follow-up appointment so as to make sure you are comfortable with the veneers.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Veneers?
Besides improving the aesthetic appeal, there are many advantages of using dental veneers. Some of its core benefits are -
- Lasts long.
- Permanent solution.
- Looks naturally appealing.
- Custom-made in the dental laboratory according to your smile.
- Quick and easy.
- Resistant to stains.
- Boosts confidence.
Improve Your Aesthetic Beauty Using Dental Veneers From Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry
If you are a victim of chipped, broken, or misaligned tooth, or if you want to improve your look and appeal, then visit us as soon as possible. We, at Brier Creek Smiles Dentistry, are of a team of a highly-motivated dental team having immense experience in cosmetic dentistry.
Our lead dentist, Dr Doan Tran has decades of experience and have been providing patients all over Morrisville, Raleigh, and Durham with quality dental veneers. We bet it will suit all your requirements and will also make you look good and appealing.
We can vouch that we are one of the best cosmetic dental team in and around Morrisville, Raleigh, and Durham. And under the guidance of Dr Doan Tran, we have achieved phenomenal success. There is no way you will feel disappointed should you choose to avail our services.
You can give us a call on - +1 919-367-1850 or visit us directly at 2121 TW Alexander Dr #109, Morrisville, NC27560, USA if you want quality dental veneers for your stained or discolored, chipped, or misaligned tooth.